Click here for the
latest up-dates and
insights on Eula Athletics:
It's Red Ribbon Week!
Eula High and Jr. High School is celebrating Red Ribbon week. Show your support for a drug-free school by dressing up each day.
- Monday - I'm a "Jean"ius...I'm Drug Free and Bully Free
- Wear your favorite jeans
- Tuesday - I "Mustache" You Not to Do Drugs!
- Wear a fake mustache
- Wednesday - Kindness...Pass It On
- Wear blue for Wacky Wednesday
- Show random acts of kindness
- Thursday - United We Stand Against Bullying and Drugs
- Wear red
- Anti-bullying assembly 10:50 - 11:44
- Friday - Say BOO to Drugs and Bullying
- Wear a great Halloween costume
- No Masks
- Any type of hat must be recognizably part of the costume
- Minimal facial paint used only if recognizably part of the costume and the student is recognizable
- Costume MUST meet dress code standards
- Wear a great Halloween costume
The Eula Blood Drive will take place on Monday, November 17th from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in the High School parking lot. Students, staff and community members can donate. If you are 16 years of age you must have parental consent. Consent forms are in the High School office.
Remember: a single donation of 1 unit of blood can affect the lives of 30 people!
The Eula Pirate PTA is offering Car Decals for sale. Decals will cost $5.00 each. To order a Decal, complete the order form and return it to Janice Conway.
It's Time for....
Show your school spirit by participating in Wacky Wednesday each week. Wacky Wednesday is just a fun way to let everyone get involved in our school each Wednesday. The Student Council sets the theme for each week. If you have suggestions for themes, contact any member of the Student Council.
Remember that the school dress code must be observed everyday--even on Wacky Wednesday!
October 22nd - Chevron Day
October 29th - Blue Day
November 5th - Fashion Disaster Day
November 12th - Stripe Day
November 19th - Purple Day
December 3rd - Boot Day
December 10th - Hawaiian Day
December 17th - Pirate Day
Any school delays or closings will be reported by the following methods:
We also use School Connect to notify parents, students, and patrons about any weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push messages on what is happening in our district. See www.schoolconnectservices.com/EISD for more information.
Eula ISD and School Connect Communications have teamed up to bring a FREE mobile and web app that will help keep our entire school community connected to the district's information on ANY device with access to the Internet.
The School Connect apps enables users to keep track of important district and campus information and receive notices from the district, faculty, coaches and staff--all in real-time via push notifications and email messages. It will provide users with access to information like school activities, grade books, notices from teachers, athletic schedule and scores, lunch menus and school calendars when and where you choose to view.
Features of our district's mobile app include:
- Push and email messaging from both the district and campus levels
- GPS mapping and navigation
- School calendars
- Online grade book access
- Tap screens for email and phone for district staff and school board members
- Lunch menus, athletic information and much more
This communication service is brought to our district at no cost. It is financially supported by school-friendly and approved sponsors.
The Eula ISD School Connect app is now available for FREE download and use for Apple and Android users, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire, home computers and any other device with access to the internet! Scan the QR code at the right or click here to download from the App store.